Full Price: £450
(The course price is £695 when booked with Essential Part 1.)
Course date and place
- We will explore Ashtanga yoga practice from the second half of the primary series practice. This will be from Bhujapidasana through to Urdvha Dhanurasana.
- We will unpack the finishing sequence from Salamba Sarvangasana through to Padmasana.
- We will begin to look at the historical and philosophical theory of yoga.
- We will continue to develop our mindfulness meditation practice
The course will be led by Scott Johnson. Visit the About page for more information about our teachers.
- 6 hours of content per day.
- A 3hr morning teacher/student Ashtanga yoga led half primary series. This creates a learning environment where together we unpack the many elements of the practice.
- A 3hr afternoon technique/philosophy/movement session unpacking the deeper elements of yoga practice.
Full attendance is required to qualify for the next level.
Completion of this course qualifies you for the Amāyu 150hr Practitioner Training (part 3), which can lead on to the Amāyu 300hr Foundation Teaching Mentorship certificate (part 4).